If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your information, you may contact us by telephoning 01908 352000 or by e-mailing us at DataProtection.email@example.com .
This policy applies to all products and services provided by Sodexo Motivation Solutions UK and used by you via this website.
We will at all times only collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable data protection legislation.
Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited ensures that your personal data is processed in accordance with relevant laws, including the Principles of Data Protection set forth in Schedule 1 of the UK Data Protection Act. At no time will we trade, sell, or distribute your personal information to any individual, company, vendor or organisation, in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices please contact us through one of the methods described below.
Information we collect
We collect information for authenticating your right to use this website, optimising your experience, conducting financial transactions, tracking your transaction activity at retailers, and providing you with customer service. We will not collect information that is irrelevant to the purpose of providing you with access to or use of this website. We collect the following information:
- Additional personal information – you can decide to provide us with additional information that will allow you to use additional functionality on this website.
- Additional information provided by you may include:
- Preferences and reminders
- Home Address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Date of birth
- Payment and bank account information
- Automatically generated logging information created while you use this website may including:
- Transactional information
- Customer service inquiries
- Points activity
- Clickstream information
- Shopping activity information like, e-codes, and cinema codes created as a result of using this website
How we use the information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Essential information, which may include name, email, and postal code is used to verify your affiliation with your organisation, authenticate you to a unique account, communicate with you and enable you to access the benefits and services of this website.
- Additional information obtained from you is used to facilitate additional functionality, provide relevant offers and fulfil transactions.
- Information generated while on the site is used by Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited to protect you, provide you with customer service, prevent fraud, operate this website on behalf of your organisation, affect session management and respond to your requests.
Information we share
Information about you is an important part of our business. We do not sell your information to any third parties. Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited only shares your information as described below. All information sharing is based on the principle of sharing only the information necessary to fulfill the legitimate business purpose. When shared, data may be transferred and hosted outside the European Economic Area.
- Aggregated information from which no individual person could be identified representing the general use of the website is shared with your organisation to evaluate the effectiveness and value of the website;
- Information on whether you have made use of this website may be provided to your organisation to minimise redundant or irrelevant communications;
- Other website or transactional activity may be provided to your organisation in the form of reports; for example to facilitate the operation of long service, rewards, recognition and other benefits;.
- Payment card information may be shared with payment processors to facilitate card transactions and identify transactions;
- Bank account information may be shared with our bank to facilitate payment into your account;
- Information may be shared with participating merchants in order to fulfill transactions, including payment information, shipping address and other personal information that may be required to complete the transaction;
- If your organisation has contracted a third party, any of the above information we share with your organisation may also be shared with the third party;
- All of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform traditional IT services on our behalf such as credit card processors, data management firms, call centre providers.
When we might share information with third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in a very limited number of circumstances:
- Where we engage the business services of a third party to provide services directly to Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited. For example, we may use a mailing house to email promotional materials such as our email newsletter. Rest assured that any third parties are strictly prohibited from using your personal data for any other purposes.
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer of such business or assets.
- If Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- When analytics and search engine providers assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
How we protect the information
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your information. We take reasonable measures to secure your information, this includes industry standard administrative, physical and technical controls. These controls include encryption, third party audits, access controls and security testing.
For more information about cookies, including further details as to what they are and how to refuse them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
For you to successfully make use of this website, we may need to send you system generated emails. Other marketing type emails may contain an opt-out facility.
You may opt out of correspondence relating to the use of this website by using the Contact Us facility on this website.
If you would like your personal information, including email address, to be completely removed from our database, you should use the Contact Us to let us know and if necessary we will contact your organisation. We will respond to your request within 10 business days. Completely removing your personal information from the database will negate your ability to login and use to the Scheme.
Should we be unable to remove you data due to legal or Inland Revenue constraints, we will ensure that the data is blocked or disabled.
Subject Access Requests
You are entitled to request a copy of your personal information held by us, as well as a description of how the information is used (please note that a £10 administrative fee will be payable). A Subject Access Request should be made in writing to – The Data Protection Officer, Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6LD
To comply with the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited may need to notify and obtain authorisation from your organisation prior to responding to any data subject access request.
Third Party and Retailer’s privacy and cookie policies
Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information, as required by law and when it is believed that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Notification of changes to this policy
We provide several methods for corresponding with us. Please direct your questions or comments to the Contact Us page or by writing to us at:
- The Data Protection Officer, Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited at Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6LD
This website is hosted by –
Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Avalon House, Breckland, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD.
Registered number 02680629. VAT number 733644335
Registered Office – Sodexo Motivation Solutions U.K. Limited, Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK16 6LD.